Raspberry & Mint Jelly
- 1 litre of water
- 250 ml of Soda Press Organic Raspberry Mint Syrup
- 7 sheets of gelatin
- 2 punnets of fresh raspberries
- In a bowl of cold water soak the gelatin sheets until soft (5 minutes).
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan bring the water and syrup to a simmer, turn off heat, then add the soaked gelatin sheets and stir well until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Pour the jelly mix into a pouring jug and fill six small jelly molds.
- Top the warm jelly with 6 fresh raspberries. Place in the fridge overnight to set. Before serving, dip mold briefly in hot water, then turn out onto plate.
- Top with more fresh fruit. *This recipe can be made using all the Soda Press Organic Syrups.........go on get creative.