Pink Grapefruit & Cardamom Prosecco Fizz
- 30 ml of cardamom infused gin
- 20 ml of Soda Press Organic Pink Grapefruit Syrup
- 15 ml of fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- For the infused gin: In a glass jar add the gin and cardamom pods. Cover and leave to infuse for 24 - 48 hours. Then strain the cardamom pods from the gin.
- In a cocktail shaker, add a handful of ice cubes, then the gin, Soda Press Organic Pink Grapefruit Syrup, pink grapefruit juice and 2 sprigs of thyme.
- Shake vigorously until ingredients are well combined and chilled.
- In a martini or old-fashioned champagne glass, strain and pour the cocktail, then top with prosecco and garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme.