- SodaStream Sparkling Water
- 60ml Gin
- 10 Blackberries
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 2 Egg Whites
- Fizz cold fresh water with SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker.
- Place blackberries, sugar and lemon into a small saucepan and heat on low heat.
- While it is beginning to heat up, squash the blackberries with a muddler and stir around
- Heat for about 5 minutes until the sugar is dissolved, the syrup is dark purple in colour, and begins to thicken into a syrup.
- Remove from heat and strain through a tea strainer and let cool completely
- Once cool, add the syrup to a cocktail shaker or small blender, along with egg whites, ice and gin.
- Shake or blender for 20-30 seconds and pour equally into glasses
- Top up with SodaStream sparkling water.